Friday, August 10, 2018

OhmConnect - Saving the Environment and Making Money In Process

Sadly I only discovered OhmConnect in May. And it turns out a couple of coworkers were using it for a while. I wish I knew about it sooner.

OhmConnect pays you not to use your electricity once in a while. I was skeptical at first, but got over $100 in July and on track to make even more in August. And for context, my electric bill in July was $85. So by not using electricity for 1-2 hours 2 times a week in July, not only did I offset my entire electric bill for the month, but was $15 ahead.

And I expect to make more in August. For example, I made $55 for two events (they call them Ohm Hour) in one week.

Check it out here: Ohm Connect (get $10 to start). You will get $10 also to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment